Engaging Inflatable Water Mat For Baby's Tummy TimeReviews
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Make Tummy Time More Enjoyable For Baby With This Engaging Water Mat!
While parents are encouraged to put their babies to sleep on their backs, playtime should be on the tummy. Tummy time is important for development of the baby's neck, back, arm, and shoulder muscles, and is essential to hitting milestones, such as rolling over, sitting up, crawling, and walking. Tummy time also keeps babies from developing flat spots on their heads from being on their backs too often. It is recommended to start slowly, with 3-5 minutes of tummy time at least three times a day, and then to build for a combined hour of tummy time per day by three months of age.
- It Doesn't Have To Be A Struggle - Some babies take to tummy time quickly, whereas others scream and cry for the entirety of it. Don't dread tummy time by placing your baby on this engaging water mat. The baby will be far too distracted to even think of crying!
- Good for Motor Skills and Visual Development - While tummy time itself helps strengthen the baby's muscles and encourages them to start moving, the water aspect adds a whole new dimension to typical tummy time. Babies will love pushing on the foam fish inside of the mat, which moves them and also promotes hand-eye coordination. This is a great mat for motor skill and visual development, tactile fun, sensory stimulation, and cognitive development!
- Prevent a Flat Head - Good tummy time practices mean well-rounded (literally) babies!
- Strong Material - Thickened PVC keeps this mat from leaking water or air.
- Easy To Use - At the bottom of the mat, you will find a hole into which you should insert the water. Next, blow air into the the outer edge of the mat, and you instantly have a tummy time mat that is more stimulating than a standard play gym.
- Size - 26" x 19.7"
*The ideal placement of this water mat is on the floor or the ground. Do not place this water mat on a couch or other surface high off the ground. No matter how entertained your baby may be on the mat, never leave a baby alone/unattended on any water mat or water-containing apparatus.*
How can I contact Shopping Network?
Our customer service email is firstname.lastname@example.org .Our team will get back to you within 24 hours!
How long does it take to receive my order?
Orders to the USA typically take about 3-4 business days to ship and up to 5-7 business days to arrive once shipped.Orders to all other countries will arrive within 10-14 business days.
How can I track my order?
You can track your order directly here
Can I exchange an item?
YES! Hassle-free returns! Please email email@example.com with your name, order number, and reason for exchanging.
Exchanges must be made within 60 days from the date your item was delivered.
Do you offer refunds?
ABSOLUTELY! We are committed to your satisfaction. If you don’t love your purchase, we will refund your money. Refunds must be processed within 60 days of your purchase date. Item must be in the same condition as you received it. If you want to request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a note as to why the item is being returned along with your order number and name so we can process the refund quickly.
Refunds will take 2-3 business days to process through back to your bank. Once a refund is processed you will receive an email notification.